30 mars 2011

Yves Rocher - Ciel Bleu

As the name suggests, this is a blue polish.... well, it is in the bottle and so I figured it had to go in the blue section..... The bottles looks like this:
Ciel Bleu, third left
It has a blue base that shifts into purple. Really pretty in the bottle, but on the nails it's really really sheer and is probably best for layering...... I like the color and the formula. It dries at normal speed and leaves a shimmer look. I put 2 coats on and had a really hard time catching it on a photo, but I'll show you what I got anyways....


As you can see, the blue only shows up in certain angles! The bottle is really tiny, only 0.10 fl.oz (3 ml) and so the brush is also really tiny. Despite that, it has a great maneuverability and was easy to paint with! I will definitely try this one out over, for example, a white or nude polish!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Those are pretty, especially when going for something more casual :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. It is! Especially if you don't have kind of yeloow nail like me.....

    SvaraRadera