3 mars 2012

Depend 199

Yet another polish from the depths of my stash....

This one should have been swatched a loong time ago since it is a part of the Depend Spring/Summer Collection of 2010! But better late than never, right??

As you all know, I love blue... but green is the second best thing! This one is a light pastel green that goes on really smooth compared to other polishes I have from this collection. I don't have that much to say really... more than I like it and my BF thinks it's hideous, haha!



As you can see, I managed to get hold of the sun today and I hope it is here to stay!

Hope you enjoyed!

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha it's not hideous at all! I would say it's nice spring color.
    thanks for visiting :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. it's almost yellow in this light, which means it would make my skin look sickly. very lovely on you (lucky!) and very spring feeling.

    SvaraRadera